W R I T E R S
- Choose an author as you choose a friend
Wentworth Dillon, Earl of Roscommon
We all expect our friends to be reliable, and honest in their dealings with us. We expect the same of our writers, all of our creatives in fact. You tell us what you want to achieve, provide the raw information, and leave the rest to us.
Words have real power, and in the hands of a skilled linguist, will add weight and authenticity to any message, whether its a two-line caption for an advertisement or a 500 page manual.
We believe firmly in plain language, that says what is meant. The voice of the text is obviously important, and very carefully attended to. A message that makes sense to a teenage audience would probably baffle veterans of World War II.
So, tell us what you want to say, and we will help you say it.
- Advertising Copy: Short, snappy slogans to long academic text.
- Journalism: Event coverage, interviewing, lifestyle features, etc.
- Role-Playing Games: Full backgrounds, flavour text, rules systems.
- Poetry: Parodies of your favourite song/poem, original pieces, any subject.
- Technical Authoring: We like making manuals less boring!
- and more... If you can think of the message, we can think of the way to say it
How it works:
1. Know what you want to say...
...I want people to know this product is essential to their lives...
2. Have an idea how you want to say it...
...because its cool and streetwise, just like them...
3. Know what information is available...
...according to this report from production.
4. Know where you might want to say it...
...An advert might be good, or maybe a leaflet...
5. Contact us.
We have a wide range of writers from many disciplines, covering a lot of specialist subjects. We will make sure that the writer selected has empathy with your subject, and most often, relevant experience in the required discipline. We believe that the voice is of supreme importance and will select a writer for you accordingly.